An interactive white smart board is an instructional tool that allows computer images to be displayed onto a board using a digital projector. The instructor can then manipulate the elements on the board by using his finger as a mouse, directly on the screen. Items can be dragged, clicked and copied and the lecturer can handwrite notes, which can be transformed into text and saved.
Optical Interactive Whiteboard is a kind of interactive whiteboards which using optical imaging technology. It supports multi finger touch.
1. Dual touch technology that enables two users to write and draw simultaneously.
2. Users can switch seamlessly between writing, drawing and moving objects with a finger, stylus or even a pointer.
3. The board easily connects to a computer through a USB interface.
4. The Intelligent series come with antiglare scratch resistant durable surface and further equipped with software.
5. The board corner is available to be disassembled from the front. It’s for easy installation and maintenance.
6. There are 19 physical hot key shortcuts on each inside of the board, versatile and easy operation
7. With slim thin frames, nice and simple.
8. Stable and smooth writing.
9. Standard sizes are 84 inch and 96 inch, more sizes can be customized.